“The Brothers brothers” is an ongoing creative collaboration between Mark Neuenschwander (Joplin, MO) and Lance Schaubert (Brooklyn, NY). This collaboration is 9 years old and continually gains in momentum with projects ranging from small instagram experiments to full production scale projects.
This partnership is a challenge for us to continually top ourselves. We hope you’ll be entertained by this case study in what creativity can lead to in the context of collaboration.
- Cold Brewed –the first photonovel
- the 1000 faces project -a photography & acting challenge
- mini fairytale 1– personalized kids’ series- “Adara’s bookbrush”
- mini fairytale 2– personalized kids’ series- “The chicken steeper”
- the Joplin Undercurrent -the 2nd photonovel
- the Bearing -a resource for creative minds
- Bad Vinyl -a tumblr featuring short stories and terrible album covers
- working title “the shooter”: the third photonovel [in pre-production]